YURTISMS from the Yurtman:
- When you have stayed in a Yurt, every other lodging is just square.
- You have a Yurt personality; well rounded.
- “ YM” has replaced “TM”, Yurt meditation is when you hold your fingers together over your head and say to yourself, “I wish I was in my happy place, I wish I was in my Yurt”.
- The skylight is your looking glass to the heaven … only in a Yurt.
- A cure for Cabin Fever; stay a night in a themed Yurt, and call me in a month.
- A stay-vacation is now a Yurt Sensation.
- To theme a Yurt is to properly dress a Yurt.
- I’m so excited I’ve got Yurt bumps.
- Yurt-towns USA; Cottage Grove, Oregon … where they are made, and Veneta, Oregon … where they are themed for your pleasure.